The project Education for Employment in North Macedonia (E4E@мк) seeks cooperation with professionals and/or experts in various fields for the current 2020 and the following 2021 to be involved in the implementation of the project as consultants. To this end, E4E@мк publishes a Call for Expression of Interest and CVs for potential provision of services by individual consultants for the following areas/topics:
Topic 1 – Design and implementation of training programmes:
- Formal vocational education and training and development of vocational skills through non-formal education (systemic level);
- Innovative methods and tools, including electronic media and distance learning, for training purposes in formal and non-formal education;
- Strengthening the cooperation between employers and secondary vocational schools;
- Widening the training offer (training programmes) in non-formal education;
- Gender and social inclusion;
- Occupational safety and health;
- Working with people with disability.
Topic 2 – Research and analysis:
- Research in the field of education, with an emphasis on formal and non-formal vocational education and training;
- Research in the field of economy;
- Analysis and research related to legislation and appropriate amendments in education and economy;
- Research on the views and opinions of young people.
Topic 3 – Communications and Public Outreach:
- Communicating with media and journalists;
- Communication and Advocacy strategies;
- Promotional campaigns in education;
- Training in public speaking and presentation skills;
- Visibility events aimed at generating coverage for education and economy-related topics;
- Content for promotion of vocational education and training and vocational skills development;
- Online marketing.
If you are interested, please submit your Letter of Expression of Interest (in PDF format) stating your areas of expertise in providing individual consulting services along with a CV, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission is June 30, 2020.
Note: The Call does NOT entail a guaranteed engagement of the interested professionals/experts. The engagement of specific consulting services will be conducted according to the needs of the project and in compliance with the internal procurement procedures of the project.